R SHOKAR SEO
TAUGHT MYSELF EVERYTHING AND WANT TO HELP BUSINESSES SUCCEED
WHAT SEO SERVICES I OFFER?
This Agency Has All The SEO Services You Need
WHY DO YOU NEED TO BE RANKED FIRST
BEEN SEEN IN SEARCH ENGINES IS IMPORTANT. BUT WHY?
If you want your company to dominate in your industry you have to be ranked in the top position for your money keywords. Below you will find the average percentage of traffic according to their organic listing rank. This SEO agency will help you accomplish this.
TECHNICAL SIDE OF SEO
You would be surprised at how many sites are not technically optimized for SEO. The biggest technical factors are if they are mobile friendly and if your website is fast enough. With the 60% of searches happening on mobile devices, and one-second delay could lose you 7% of sales.
Let's look at this through Google's eyes. The main purpose of search engines is to bring the best information to its users. If your website is not optimized for mobile and the majority of searches happen on mobile devices. It doesn't make sense to have you be seen. Also, if your site is slow it's not seen as a quality site, and not considered the best information. Search engines will not rank your site well. Google has a tool to see if your website is optimized for mobile devices and to check your site speed.
WHO'S YOU CUSTOMER
The first thing we have to do is figure out what your customer is searching. Let's take an example if you are a plumber that specializes in hot water tank replacement, you may think that someone searching Vancouver plumbers is the perfect keyword to be ranking for. This is not necessarily true when it comes to the users intent. Does the user want a residential plumber, commercial plumber, plumbers that specialize in gas? As you can see using the focus keyword "Vancouver plumbers" is not specific enough. This can also cause a high bounce rate and low time on site which is not good. A more appropriate focus keyword would be "Hot Water Tank Replacement Vancouver". This describes where the searcher is looking, and what exactly the searcher is looking for. A great tool to help you with this is Googles keyword planner.
WHAT YOUR SITE MADE OF
ON SITE OPTIMIZATION
Search engines have what are called crawlers that take a look at the content of your site and figure out what your page is about. They then index these pages and rank them for keywords they deem appropriate. The awesome part of this is we can adjust the content and have each page rank under a different keyword.
WHO IS SPONSORING YOU
When search engines were young they didn't know how to rank each page, their solution was to look at which websites, webmasters are linking to. For example, if website A links to website B. Website B gets a link. This is what's called a backlink. The more backlinks you have the more authority your website has. The more search engines are more willing to rank your page higher.
WHAT EXACTLY NEEDS TO BE OPTIMIZED
ON AND OFF SITE FACTORS
ON SITE FACTORS
WHAT YOUR WEBSITES CONTENT AND ITS ARCHITECTURE
- URL Structure- Does the page contain it target keyword?
- Internal Linking- What is an internal link? An internal link is a link that points inside your own site. In your content are you properly linking to resources withing your site? If you properly link internally you can increase conversion and authority?
- Keyword Density- Do you use your focus keywords in your content and throughout your page?
- Proper Uses Of Synonyms- Google understands synonyms, and you can take advantage of this and rank for other keywords besides your focus keyword. The best way to do this is to look for Google related searches and use some of those phrases instead of your focus keyword. One of the easiest way to increase the amount of traffic to your site.
- Content Quality- This one is really low hanging fruit, but is the content on your site actually worthwhile reading? If not, then you can face a high bounce rate and be forcing Google hand to reduce your rank. Like my motto, have quality over quantity. I rather make one AMAZING piece of content than ten site ones.
- Site Architecture- Site Architecture is very simple if you are using a content marketing strategy. I love a content marketing solution. As long as you have your navigation bar linking to your front pages and you content linking to your deep pages you are in perfect shape.
OFF SITE FACTORS
WHAT YOUR WEBSITES ARE LINKING TO YOU AND ANCHOR TEXT
- Backlinks- What the hell is a backlink Ravinder? A backlink is an external resource linking to your site, Google sees these as votes of confidence from other sites. For Example, you have website A and website B. Website A links to website B. Website B receives a backlink. When search engines we young they didn't know how to rank websites. They came up with the backlink system I just showed you. In laymen's terms, the more backlinks you have the higher your website will rank. The best way to get backlinks it to create amazing content people wants to link to. I do this by creating a solid content marketing strategy and create content for your industries influencers.
- Anchor, Text- Google has an insane attention to detail, they look at the backlinks anchor text to figure out what the linked page is about! The anchor text is the actual text that makes up the link. For example this link, RShokar Blog, the anchor text is RShokar Blog. Google takes a look at this text and sais to itself, "this must be a page about RShokar Blog ". Google will then put more weight authority on the page for the search phrase of RShokar Blog, or any of its synonyms.
- Linking Site Relevance - Let me ask you something? IF you are trying to decide on which restaurant to go to, would you get a recommendation from a chef or a mechanic? Me personally I would choose the chef. This is the exact same as backlinks, you want sites related to your industry linking to your site. If they aren't it will still help but not nearly as much as sites related your industry. If you do get a lot of unrelated links to your site, Google will see this and consider this as spam. This will cause your site to be flagged and a dramatic reduction on rankings.
CONTACT ME TO GET A FREE DIAGNOSIS OF YOUR SITE!
LETS GET YOU RANKING
ARE YOU DRIVING BLIND
ARE YOU USING GOOGLE ANALYTICS AND GOOGLE SEARCH CONSOLE
WHERE ARE YOU RANKING AND WHO'S LINKING TO YOU?
Googe Search console is a webmasters tool that helps you see how your website is ranking.
- Search Appearance: The search appearance tells you what extra information Google can find on your site.
- Google Index: Tells you how Google indexes your site also if they are having any trouble indexing your site.
- Crawl: Google informs you if they are able to crawl your website and any errors when crawling your site.
- Robot.TXT Tester: Here you are able to test if your site has any robot.txt files that interfere with crawling your site.
- Sitemaps: Here you able to submit a sitemap to Google. Allowing it to crawl and index your site faster.
- Links To Your Site: Whos linking to your site, the number of links, and the number of linked pages.
- Search Analytics: Which phrases you page is ranking for and the average position.
WHOS ON YOUR SITE AND WHERE ARE THEY.
Google Analytics is a useful tool and will give you a ton of data on what's going on your site.
- Users: A user who has initiated at least one session during the date range
- Sessions: A session is the period time a user is actively engaged with your website or app
- Pageviews: Pageviews is the total number of pages viewed, Repeated views of a single page are accounted for.
- Pages/Session: The average number of pages viewed per session
- Avg. Session Duration: Average length of a session
- Bounce Rate: The percentage of single-page sessions in which there were no interactions within the page.
- New Visitors/Returning Visitors: Counts the number of returning visitors and new visitors.
- Location/Language: Able to see where the user is from and what language they are reading the site in.