TAUGHT MYSELF EVERYTHING AND WANT TO HELP BUSINESSES SUCCEED
WHAT LOCAL SEO SERVICES I OFFER?
This Vancouver Agency Have All The Local SEO Services You Need
WHY DO YOU NEED TO BE RANKED FIRST LOCALY
BEEN SEEN IN SEARCH ENGINES IS IMPORTANT. BUT WHY?
If you want your company to dominate locally in your industry you have to be ranked in the top positions for your local listing. Below you will find some interesting statistics about local SEO. This Local SEO agency will help you accomplish these.
CREATE A LISTING AND VERIFY IT
The first and most important thing we do is create and verify a Google My Business Listing. It is fairly simple, first create an email account with Google. Second, go to Google My Business Listing Website and search for your business, if it's not their choose the option to create one. If it is you will have the option to verify it over the phone. Thirdly create a listing and verify it through the mail. Google will mail you a letter with a verification code you enter on your Google My Business Account Page. You will also have to do this on Yelp, Bing, Foursquare, Facebook, Factual, and Hotfrog.
NAME ADRESS PHONE
Search engines have what are called crawlers that take a look at the content of your site and figure out what your page is about. For local SEO Google is looking for NAP, Name Adress Phone on your site. You must include this on your site. They do this to confirm that this site is associated with the correct Google My Business Listing. It is also crucial to use the same spelling and punctuation on your site and Google My Business Listing. For example on your site, you have the address 6960 120th V3W 1V4. On your Google My Business Listing, your address is 6960 120th St V3W 1V4. The difference is the "St", but for some reason, Google has to make a big deal of it. Jk, Google is looking for consistency, inconsistency is a sign of spam. Googles biggest enemy is spam.
ON SITE OPTMIZATION
INCLUDE CITY IN CONTNET AND META DESCRIPTIONS
This one is really simple, include your target city in you linked pages content. Let's make this simple if you have a Google My Business Listing for a store in Vancouver. You will include the term Vancouver in your content of your page and in your meta description, URL, and title tag. Make sure you do this to the page that is linked to the listing.
REVIEW AND REVIEW
MAKE SURE YOUR CUSTOMER REVIEWS YOU
Search engines are just like humans, the more people that give positive reviews the more search engines trust your business. You want to make sure every customer give you're a review on all platforms. Not just Google, make sure they review you on Yelp, Bing, Foursquare, Facebook, Factual, and Hotfrog.
Make sure you remind your customers to give you reviews. If that doesn't work you may consider giving your customer an incentive.
WHO IS SPONSORING YOU
When search engines were young they didn't know how to rank each page. Their solution was to look at which websites, webmasters are linking to. For example, if website A links to website B. Website B gets a link. This is what's called a backlink. The more backlinks you have the more authority your website has and search engines are more willing to rank your page higher. These backlinks don't have as much weight in the local listing, but are still a factor.
WHAT EXACTLY NEEDS TO BE OPTIMIZED
ON AND OFF SITE FACTORS
ON SITE FACTORS
ON SITE OPTIMIZATION
- URL Structure- Include city in URL
- Internal Linking- What is an internal link? An internal link is a link that points inside your own site. In your content are you properly linking to resources withing your site? If you properly link internally you can increase conversion and authority?
- Add City To Content- Make sure to include your city to your content.
- Proper Uses Of Synonyms- Google understands synonyms, and you can take advantage of this and rank for other keywords besides your focus keyword. The best way to do this is to look for Google related searches and use some of those phrases instead of your focus keyword. One of the easiest way to increase the amount of traffic to your site.
- Content Quality- This one is really low hanging fruit, but is the content on your site actually worthwhile reading? If not, then you can face a high bounce rate and be forcing Google hand to reduce your rank. Like my motto, have quality over quantity. I rather make one AMAZING piece of content than ten shit ones.
- Site Architecture- Site Architecture is very simple if you are using a content marketing strategy. I love a content marketing solution. As long as you have your navigation bar linking to your front pages and you content linking to your deep pages you are in perfect shape.
LISTING 100% FULL
LOCAL LISTING FACTORS
- 100% Full: When you come around a dating profile that's not full it doesn't look good. This is the same thing with listings, the more information you can provide the more Google likes. Make sure the name, address, and phone number you provide to each search engine is the exact duplicate. This does not include images, you can have fun with that.
- Consistency: Like is said in the point above, make sure your NAP you provide to your search engines and listing are the exact same. Having the exact same NAP gives Google good signs that your business is credible.
- Choosing The Correct Category: Some people haven't chosen the correct category for their business. This is very simple but people still mess this up.
- Include Location: Include your city in your Google My Business Listing.
- Reviews: Search engines are just like humans, the more people that give positive reviews the more search engines trust your business. You want to make sure every customer give you're a review on all platforms. Not just Google, make sure they review you on Yelp, Bing, Foursquare, Facebook, Factual, and Hotfrog.
CONTACT ME TO GET A FREE DIAGNOSIS OF YOUR SITE!
LETS GET YOU RANKING
ARE YOU DRIVING BLIND?
GOOGLE SEARCH CONSOLE AND GOOGLE ANALYTICS
WHERE ARE YOU RANKING AND WHO'S LINKING TO YOU?
Googe Search console is a webmasters tool that helps you see how your website is ranking.
- Search Appearance: The search appearance tells you what extra information Google can find on your site.
- Google Index: Tells you how Google indexes your site also if they are having any trouble indexing your site.
- Crawl: Google informs you if they are able to crawl your website and any errors when crawling your site.
- Robot.TXT Tester: Here you are able to test if your site has any robot.txt files that interfere with crawling your site.
- Sitemaps: Here you able to submit a sitemap to Google. Allowing it to crawl and index your site faster.
- Links To Your Site: Whos linking to your site, the number of links, and the number of linked pages.
- Search Analytics: Which phrases you page is ranking for and the average position.
WHOS ON YOUR SITE AND WHERE ARE THEY.
Google Analytics is a useful tool and will give you a ton of data on what's going on your site.
- Users: A user who has initiated at least one session during the date range
- Sessions: A session is the period time a user is actively engaged with your website or app
- Pageviews: Pageviews is the total number of pages viewed, Repeated views of a single page are accounted for.
- Pages/Session: The average number of pages viewed per session
- Avg. Session Duration: Average length of a session
- Bounce Rate: The percentage of single-page sessions in which there were no interactions within the page.
- New Visitors/Returning Visitors: Counts the number of returning visitors and new visitors.
- Location/Language: Able to see where the user is from and what language they are reading the site in.
LETS GET MOVING
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CLICK THE BUTTON
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT SEM MARKETING
CHECK OUT MY BLOG
WHAT OTHER SEM SERVICES I OFFER?
This Vancouver Agency Have All The SEM Services You Need