TAUGHT MYSELF EVERYTHING AND WANT TO HELP BUSINESSES SUCCEED
WHAT AD WORDS SERVICES I OFFER?
This Vancouver Agency Have All The Adwords Management Services You Need
WHY DO YOU NEED TO BE SEEN ON GOOGLE
BEEN SEEN IN SEARCH ENGINES IS IMPORTANT. BUT WHY?
If you want your company to dominate in your industry you have to be ranked in the top position in search engines, for your money keywords. Using Google Adwords you can leap to the front of the line and be seen by customers, who are actively looking for you. This Google Adwords Managment Agency will help you accomplish this.
Google Adwords allows you to select the search terms that your ad will be shown. This gives you a distinct advantage because you understand what the searcher intent is, and can place your product in front of your ideal customer. When you create your ad, you can optimize it to have high relevance score. The higher the score is, the more likely it will appear above your competitors at a lower cost.
HOW MUCH CAN WE SPEND
FIGURE OUT A BUDGET
The most important thing we have to figure out is how much money we can spend per click while making you the maximum amount of money. We don't want to be overspending and losing you a lot of money. We will do this by figuring out the optimal CPC (Cost Per Click).
We will do this by using a simple equation, Max. CPC = your profit X commission for Google X your conversion rate. If we don't have enough data to see your conversion rate, we will use the average in that industry. With the max CPC, we can then flesh which keywords we can afford and which we can't.
WHERE DO YOU WANT TO BE SEEN
The second thing we have to do is figure out what your customer is searching. Let's take an example if you are a plumber that specializes in hot water tank replacement. You may think that someone searching Vancouver plumbers is the perfect keyword. This is not necessarily true when it comes to the users intent. Does the user want a residential plumber, commercial plumber, plumbers that specialize in gas?
As you can see using the focus keyword "Vancouver plumbers" is not specific enough. This can also cause a high bounce rate and low time on site which can affect your relevance score. A more appropriate focus keyword would be "Hot Water Tank Replacement Vancouver". This describes where the searcher is looking, and what exactly the searcher is looking for.
WHERES YOUR AD POINTING
LANDING PAGE OPTIMIZATION
We have to make sure the ad is pointing to a relevant page on your site. If not, this can cause a low time on site and it can ruin your relevancy score, thus ruining rank.
ARE YOU ACTUALLY CONVERTING
I will then start using conversion tracking to track conversions
It's as simple as adding a small piece of code to the header of the final page of the transaction. Then you can add a value to the conversions, and we can track revenue.
HOW TO IMPROVE RELEVANCE SCORE
ON SITE FACTORS AND AD FACTORS
LANDING PAGE OPTIMIZATION
Google tracks how the ad's linked page is performing. If it's performing poorly, the relevance score will be lowered and it will be more expensive and difficult to have your ad rank higher. To optimize you landing page for your ad, you have to make sure it is relevant.
- Site Relevancy: This is very low hanging fruit but people miss it. For example, if you own a company that does renovation, and you are bidding on phrases kitchen renovation, and bathroom renovation. You want to build a landing page built around bathroom renovation and kitchen renovation. If you have a landing page about renovations, it is relevant, but a more specific page will be more appropriate. Thus a higher quality score.
- Low Bounce Rate/Higher Time on Site: Improve bounce rate and time on site requires a different strategy for each industry, but if you follow some simple rules it can help. If you have proper site navigation, awesome internal linking, call to actions, and amazing content. These two analytics will surely improve. With proper site navigation users easily navigate your site's top pages. Internal links help guide users to useful information throughout your site. Call to actions makes it very clear for a customer on what the next step is. Amazing content is what everyone is looking for, if you have it they are more willing to travel throughout your site.
BID AMOUNT, RELEVANCE SCORE, TEXT
- Ad Text: Your ad text is the first thing that customers see, and is a big factor for your quality score. The better you add performed the better the quality score you will receive. You want to find the best performing ad text. The best way to accomplish this is to conduct A-B test. Simply create two ad groups with identical keywords with separate ad text. Whichever ad text performed the best after a week is your winner.
- CTR (Click Through Rate): Click through rate is a very clear way to determine if your ad is performing well. If you have a low CTR Google understands that your ad is not adequate. You CTR comes from a simple equation. CTR=(Clicks/Impression)X100. For example, if 1000 people see your ad but only 25 people click on it. (25/1000)X100=2.5%, you have a CTR of 2.5%. To improve your CTR you have to conduct A/B testing with your ad text.
- Adding Negative Keywords: A negative keyword is a phrase that Google Ad Words will absolutely not put an ad on, but why would you do this. Imagine this, your ad words campaign is doing great and you have 10 keywords you are bidding on. Nine of them have a 10/10 quality score, but one of them has a 1/10 quality score. the average quality score is 9.1/10. If the poorly performing keyword is changed to a negative keyword and you remove it from your campaign it will not affect your average quality score. You average quality score will then rise to 10/10.
CONTACT ME TO GET A FREE DIAGNOSIS OF YOUR SITE!
LETS GET YOU RANKING
ARE YOU DRIVING BLIND
GOOGLE ANALYTICS AND GOOGLE SEARCH CONSOLE
WHERE ARE YOU RANKING AND WHO'S LINKING TO YOU?
Googe Search console is a webmasters tool that helps you see how your website is ranking.
- Search Appearance: The search appearance tells you what extra information Google can find on your site.
- Google Index: Tells you how Google indexes your site also if they are having any trouble indexing your site.
- Crawl: Google informs you if they are able to crawl your website and any errors when crawling your site.
- Robot.TXT Tester: Here you are able to test if your site has any robot.txt files that interfere with crawling your site.
- Sitemaps: Here you able to submit a sitemap to Google. Allowing it to crawl and index your site faster.
- Links To Your Site: Whos linking to your site, the number of links, and the number of linked pages.
- Search Analytics: Which phrases you page is ranking for and the average position.
WHOS ON YOUR SITE AND WHERE ARE THEY.
- Google Analytics is a useful tool and will give you a ton of data on what's going on your site.
- Users: A user who has initiated at least one session during the date range
- Sessions: A session is the period time a user is actively engaged with your website or app
- Pageviews: Pageviews is the total number of pages viewed, Repeated views of a single page are accounted for.
- Pages/Session: The average number of pages viewed per session
- Avg. Session Duration: Average length of a session
- Bounce Rate: The percentage of single-page sessions in which there were no interactions within the page.
- New Visitors/Returning Visitors: Counts the number of returning visitors and new visitors.
- Location/Language: Able to see where the user is from and what language they are reading the site in.
LETS GET GOING
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS JUST CLICK THE BUTTON
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT AD WORDS MARKETING
CHECK OUT MY BLOG
WHAT OTHER SEM SERVICES I OFFER?
This Vancouver Agency Have All The SEM Services You Need